Skip to main content

Waiting on God s promises: What is your attitude?

Good day wonderful ladies of God. I trust God that He has kept you well and He continues to fight on your behalf even if He seems not to be on your side to you. Know that His Word is true in and for our lives. He said it "I am always with you until the end of times " Matthew 28:20.  God is with you always dear sister in the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 
Today, I would like to share with you about the attitude to develop as we wait on the promises of God. Each of us have received a word from the Lord since we gave our lives to Christ. For some the Word came through men of God for others it was directly from the Word of God. No matter how this Rhema which is the Word of God, we received something from God and since we cannot wait for this promise to come into existence.
 
The Word of God tells us that we shall not want because the Lord is Our Sheperd ( Psalms 23:1). How many Christians actually believe that they are not in want because the Lord already provided for our needs. How many Christains know about the promises of God and still live in frustations and troubles? It seems like the Word has lost His Power like Faith does not work anymore.
 
A lot of us know this powerful verse in Jeremiah 29: 11. God has plans to prosper and to harm us but do we really believe in it? If yes, when then when all seem to be dark we lost hope and this verse does not have anymore power in us because we opened door to the spirit of doubt and discouragement.
 
image from mentoringleaders.com
It is been ten years God has promised me this thing, Lala and still I cannot even see a sign. All seem to get even worse! What is God doing? I am tired of chasing the devil away, I went through deliverance, I went to see some pastors, I went to do that and that. I fasted, I cried to God. Still nothing! I am giving up now. When God is going to remember me? When is He going to intervene?
 
Have you ever found yourself in such situations? It is like no one can even comfort you? Your friends even try to advise you but to you it is helpless because you did all they advised you to do. You did all you can do. They keep telling you " Do not give up. I am sure this breakthrough is on the way now" and when you look at your situation you go like " It has been two years now and still this breakthrough does not seem to come at all".
 
 
Ladies, if you are in this situation let me tell you that you are not alone. I am going through a similar situation. I know it is not easy. I know it may seem to be dark but I also knoow that it is not dark!!!!!!
It is not dark. The first thing that I believe you should learn to do when you found ourselves in this type of situation is to learn to strengthen ourselves. Chaley, you need to learn to strengthen ourselves.
 
 
I remember not so long ago, my mind was so troubled that I could not even pray. I wanted to share with someone my struggles. Deep down within me, I could hear the Holy Spirit telling me " Strengthen yourself" but I refused His advice. I told Him " I am tired to meditate. Nothing is changing. I prefer to speak to someone about it". The Holy Spirit then just looked at me. He just went on His corner like " I warn you".
 
 
I went then on Facebook and I wrote to a lady that I admire in the Kingdom. She is filled with God s presence and I thought to myself she will give me a powerful advice. You see what this situation makes us believe sometimes is that we cannot anymore receive directly from God. We believe that we need a mediator between us and God. Chaley, it is a lie. So here I am writing to this woman of God and believing she will reply to me.
 
NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE DID NOT REPLY TO ME AT ALL! and yes i know she saw my inbox message how? because she uploaded pictures on her wall, I just knew she read it but chose not to reply. And I know that my dear friend that I ignored previously led her not to reply to me. I just had this word of knowledge.
 
 
So here am again! I am saying to myself " oh this lady she did not reply to me. oooh I even mentionned the fact that I liked her YouTube channel yiooh people." and I just heard " I told you to strengthen yourself!!!"
 
 
You see the Holy Spirit is always right. Each time that we disbobey Him, you hurt ourselves. Sometimes as we wait on His promises, God is moulding us. He wants to develop a certain character in us but we are too hurried and we do not even see that it is to our own benefit.
 
 
As you wait on His promises, learn to strengthen yourself with the WORD OF GOD. No one will do this for you. No one not even the Holy Spirit you you alone need to learn this. You need to tell to yourself " yes it is not as I want but better days are coming". You need to tell to yourself " yes it is true that God told me this and I have not seen it yet but this is not it. The best is yet to come."
 
 
YOU NEED TO DO IT FOR YOURSELF! YOU NOT YOUR PASTOR,  NOT YOUR SPOUSE, NOT YOUR FRIENDS, YOU ALONE!
 
 
I will close xwith this scripture " David was greatly distressed because the men were talking of stoning him; each one was bitter in spirit because of his sons and daughters. But David found strength in the LORD his God." 1 Samuel 30:6
 
You see David was a man just like you and I. He was anointed, chaley this is the man according to God s heart but the Word tells us that it came a time in his life when he was GREATLY DISTRESSED. Are you in a distress situation? Are you in difficult situation? Do people plan to harm you? Do not panic strengthen yourself like David in the Lord your God.
 
THE LORD IS OUR SHEPERD AND WE SHALL NOT WANT. HE LEADETH US INTO GREEN PASTURES.....THE GREEN PASTURES ARE AHEAD YOU IN JESUS NAME. LIFT UP YOUR EYES AND START STRENGTHEN YOURSELF IN THE LORD.
 
YOU ARE FOREVER BLESSED IN JESUS NAME
 
With much love,
 
 
DelaJOY Lala.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies, do not compromise

Hello, LWM! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I did by the Grace of God. Today, I would like to encourage us to stay firm in our faith. I had a chat with a friend of mine over the weekend and we were discussing about who we must marry. It was going nowhere because the person believed that she could still date an unbeliever and still be in the Will of God. I did give her the scriptures which clearly showed that God would not allow such a relationship but it was a waste of time. I am believing God that He will convince her to accept this truth. Ladies, I would like to encourage us to stay firm and not compromise our faith in Christ. We cannot play with our life this way. Marriage is a lifetime commitment, so we better be careful when it comes to choose our partner for life. I was saying to the person that I understood her view but I did not support it. I understood the fact that she said " what if I fell in love with an unbeliever?, Am I sinning?". I have been there. I

Have your say: Let meet Fausther Ornelia Ambourouet

Hello wonderful ladies, we are closing today with the thoughts of Grace. Grace is a wonderful sister that I met in my church Lighthouse Chapel International Midrand. I interviewed her after the service on Sunday. At first, she was scared (lol) but she finally let me ask her questions. The first time I went there( the church), she was standing by the door, I will never forget how she welcomed me with a big smile and a warm hug. If you are in the welcoming team, please ladies wear a beautiful smile. Welcome us with the love of Christ for people cannot come back just because they did not feel welcome. Stay blessed! Ladies Wonderfully Made: Morning Grace, thanks for giving us the opportunity to ask you some questions. Please can you introduce yourself ... Grace Ambourouet:  My name is Grace Fausther Ambourouet , I will turn the age of  24 on the 20th of August ( Happy birthday in advance sisi). I am studying Biomedecine at the Midrand Graduate Institute. In the church, I am the leade

KEYS TO FULFILL YOUR SEASON OF SINGLENESS|FINAL PART

There is a time for everything under the sun. At a certain period in my life, I wanted God to reveal to me the times for His blessings in my life. I was asking Him, when will be the time for me to get a job, to enter into ministry, to get married and so on. At a point, I became very worried because to me I was in danger. But you see faith is a spiritual thing. We live by faith as Christian, we do not live by prophecies. Prophecies over our life can strengthen our faith but we cannot live by them. To God, faith is really important. Maybe you really feel alone. Maybe you see your age flying and you question God about your marriage. Know that God will not give you the exact time. He may tell you it will be in two years but He won't tell you you will meet him tomorrow. God loves to surprise us. He makes all things beautiful at his time(Ecclesiastes3:11). In this verse ,God does not talk about His time but rather on the time He appointed for this thing you want. There is a