Skip to main content

Ladies, do not compromise

Hello, LWM! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I did by the Grace of God. Today, I would like to encourage us to stay firm in our faith. I had a chat with a friend of mine over the weekend and we were discussing about who we must marry. It was going nowhere because the person believed that she could still date an unbeliever and still be in the Will of God. I did give her the scriptures which clearly showed that God would not allow such a relationship but it was a waste of time. I am believing God that He will convince her to accept this truth.


Ladies, I would like to encourage us to stay firm and not compromise our faith in Christ. We cannot play with our life this way. Marriage is a lifetime commitment, so we better be careful when it comes to choose our partner for life. I was saying to the person that I understood her view but I did not support it. I understood the fact that she said " what if I fell in love with an unbeliever?, Am I sinning?". I have been there. I also used to think that if I fell in love with an unbeliever then it should be God's Will for God will not allow just things to happen. The truth is our feelings can be controlled. You have the power through Jesus Christ to stop them. I know it is schoking you but it is the truth. The Bible is clear on this " do not be inequally yoked with unbelievers" 2 Corinthians 6: 14.
 
I remember a certain lady told me that she found herself having feeling for an unbeliever. She knows what the Word says about it so she decided to pray to God, to ask God to remove those feelings and God did so. Do you want to please God or do you want to please a man? I do not think that God contredicts himself, not at all. We have to control our desires by being constanly renewed in our minds through the Holy Spirit. Do not think that you will change the person, make him a christian for it is Christ who convinces our hearts not you. Yes, God can use you to preach and present Christ to him but this does not mean that you should get into a relationship with that person. God is a God of order. I have been there, like some of you I also tried to change someone, and I have even been into such relationships and it did not pay off. You get out of it with a lot of hurts and pains. God is faithful, and He has the best for us. You think that you must be with that guy to be happy but it is because you do not think of the bigger picture. God loves us so much, He will bless us with the right person at the right time. Do not be hasty, there is a season for everything. Be patient and see how God will reward you above your expectations.
 
We can do it, ladies. Do not compromise, cherish your salvation and keep in mind that God has the best interest in His heart for us.
 
Be blessed!
 
Much love
 
Lala.

* This picture was taken on the following website www.picstopin.com

Comments

  1. Thanks for the message sister....
    Be blessed too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chérir notre salut et prendre conscience que Dieu a le meilleur pour nous,il sais ce dont on à besoin,ce qui est juste et bon pour nous. Yesss,merciiiii

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. God bless you and help us to be faithful to Him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amen! thanks for this message

    ReplyDelete
  5. je crois que beaucoup de soeurs peuvent profiter de ce message

    ReplyDelete
  6. amen sister, God bless u. Anais

    ReplyDelete
  7. Avoungou ornella11 October 2013 at 06:13

    Amen, only God's time and God's choice is perfect for our life. Psalm 127 verse 1 says. Unless the LORD builds the house, they labor in vain. The House is your life, your relationship, the choices you made, your study. If you do not obey and follow God's will for your life, be sure that you will end up with nothing but regrets. If only...
    Now is the time for us to submit ourselves to God and put our heart to follow Him in spirit and in truth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Have your say: Let meet Fausther Ornelia Ambourouet

Hello wonderful ladies, we are closing today with the thoughts of Grace. Grace is a wonderful sister that I met in my church Lighthouse Chapel International Midrand. I interviewed her after the service on Sunday. At first, she was scared (lol) but she finally let me ask her questions. The first time I went there( the church), she was standing by the door, I will never forget how she welcomed me with a big smile and a warm hug. If you are in the welcoming team, please ladies wear a beautiful smile. Welcome us with the love of Christ for people cannot come back just because they did not feel welcome. Stay blessed! Ladies Wonderfully Made: Morning Grace, thanks for giving us the opportunity to ask you some questions. Please can you introduce yourself ... Grace Ambourouet:  My name is Grace Fausther Ambourouet , I will turn the age of  24 on the 20th of August ( Happy birthday in advance sisi). I am studying Biomedecine at the Midrand Graduate Institute. In the church, I am the leade

The Woman behind the blog

Hello wonderful ladies in the Lord! Today, I just thought of talking to you a bit about myself. As you know for those who started reading my blog from the beginning, this blog is to encourage young Christian ladies in their walk with Christ. It was one of my project for this year  in Web page Design. Our lecturer asked us to design a blog about anything. I thought firstly of talking about Venice about how romantic this town is, but on a second thought I realized how pointless it was. I then started wondering what could I do with my blog. I wanted to express myself in the most freely way I knew and that how I realized that actually in Christ we are free so why not creating a blog about something that will involve my Christian life and strengthen those who will read me. I thank God for this blog is read by many young Christian ladies, ladies that I know and also ladies that have been recommended  by some of my friends. It might not have yet the impact I want it to have already b