Skip to main content

Ladies do not give up .....You can make it



Hello LWM! I believe Christ that we are all doing well. I pray that this week may be a blessing to
you. May you listen to God's Voice in everything you do and plan to do. Today, I want to ask you something: have you ever thought of giving up because you see that you are growing up in your walk with Christ? Yesterday, I was talking to someone and the perso wanted to give up for she noticed that since she became a christian she is still struggling with some issues.
I have to say sometimes it does also happen to me. Do not get me wrong, it is because I am writing on this blog that it means that I do not have issues at all. I mean I am also a human being, someone who tries to live like Christ. We are all trying, none of us is there yet. If you also feel like giving up let me encourage you dear sister. Do not give up, keep fighting. the christian life is a constant fight, and we can only triumph in Christ Jesus. God is with us, He will help us to overcome our issues, because in Him we shall move!
Every time I feel like giving up, like I will not make it, I remember this scripture "Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."(HEBREWS 12:2). God is the One who called me and allowed me to be part of His Kingdom. I then believe that what He started in me, He will finish it. The devil knows that God has perfect plans for us and this is why he plays with our minds so we may think the opposite. But sisters, when we feel down the best thing to do is to open your Bible and read, read about what God says about you. What people says about you does not matter much, what God says about you matter a lot!
Keep fighting the good fight. I learnt throughout my Christian walk that every Christian has a season. sometimes we feel in fire, we go all for the Lord, sometimes also we feel very weary, and that is why in Psalms 23 it is written that God renews our lives. We need to pray that God may constantly renew our lives, renew our strength. It happens that I recommit my life to Christ, sometimes I just need to do that to be restored, renewed, transformed.
We can make it, ladies. It is possible in Christ Jesus. Finally, i would like to give you a final advice. When you feel down, never ever stay on your own. Go to church, talk to someone and you shall receive strength. Being on your own will not help you at all, it will make you depress and lose your focus in Christ Jesus. Remember, God loves us too much to let us down, today there may be darkness but joy shall come in the morning! Stay strong, stay focused, do not give up, we make it!
Stay blessed!
Lala

* This picture was taken on the following website www.covenantrelationship.com

Comments

  1. Merci pour cet encouragement. Que Dieu te bénisse et te comble de toute grâce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True.in fact as Christians we are all runners but not all of us are best runners.indeed,they are some who is run slowly, others who fall on their wheir way buy get up promptly and are others who are good runners due to their daily exercises .although we should practice to become best runner s we may not give up of the race for we all will receive our crowns of glory.amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies, do not compromise

Hello, LWM! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I did by the Grace of God. Today, I would like to encourage us to stay firm in our faith. I had a chat with a friend of mine over the weekend and we were discussing about who we must marry. It was going nowhere because the person believed that she could still date an unbeliever and still be in the Will of God. I did give her the scriptures which clearly showed that God would not allow such a relationship but it was a waste of time. I am believing God that He will convince her to accept this truth. Ladies, I would like to encourage us to stay firm and not compromise our faith in Christ. We cannot play with our life this way. Marriage is a lifetime commitment, so we better be careful when it comes to choose our partner for life. I was saying to the person that I understood her view but I did not support it. I understood the fact that she said " what if I fell in love with an unbeliever?, Am I sinning?". I have been there. I

Have your say: Let meet Fausther Ornelia Ambourouet

Hello wonderful ladies, we are closing today with the thoughts of Grace. Grace is a wonderful sister that I met in my church Lighthouse Chapel International Midrand. I interviewed her after the service on Sunday. At first, she was scared (lol) but she finally let me ask her questions. The first time I went there( the church), she was standing by the door, I will never forget how she welcomed me with a big smile and a warm hug. If you are in the welcoming team, please ladies wear a beautiful smile. Welcome us with the love of Christ for people cannot come back just because they did not feel welcome. Stay blessed! Ladies Wonderfully Made: Morning Grace, thanks for giving us the opportunity to ask you some questions. Please can you introduce yourself ... Grace Ambourouet:  My name is Grace Fausther Ambourouet , I will turn the age of  24 on the 20th of August ( Happy birthday in advance sisi). I am studying Biomedecine at the Midrand Graduate Institute. In the church, I am the leade

The Woman behind the blog

Hello wonderful ladies in the Lord! Today, I just thought of talking to you a bit about myself. As you know for those who started reading my blog from the beginning, this blog is to encourage young Christian ladies in their walk with Christ. It was one of my project for this year  in Web page Design. Our lecturer asked us to design a blog about anything. I thought firstly of talking about Venice about how romantic this town is, but on a second thought I realized how pointless it was. I then started wondering what could I do with my blog. I wanted to express myself in the most freely way I knew and that how I realized that actually in Christ we are free so why not creating a blog about something that will involve my Christian life and strengthen those who will read me. I thank God for this blog is read by many young Christian ladies, ladies that I know and also ladies that have been recommended  by some of my friends. It might not have yet the impact I want it to have already b