Skip to main content

Ladies, be accountable to one another!




Hello LWM, I trust the Lord you are doing well. Sorry for the long silence, I was busy with assignments and meanwhile I was away on vacation. Today, I just wanted to encourage you. I believe as Christians we need to encourage each other. It is so important.

The Bible says in Romans 1: 11" I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong- 12 that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith." Paul knew that as followers of Christ it is so important to be encouraged in our walk with Christ. When we go through trials, we need to be strengthened through the Word by reading and meditate upon it but also through our fellowship with our brethren.


I am one of the people who believe that accountability is important in our lives. We need to be accountable to one another. In my Christian walk, I learnt to have people around me even to choose people who will become my partners in the ministry. There are all different though. When I am facing a issue in the relationships part, I have two people with who I know I can open my heart and just ask for advice. When I am facing an issue in the ministry part, I also have people I can go to and just listen to what they say. God taught me as I am growing in Him, that I do not have people around me for nothing. Yes, and obviously our best friend is Christ and He is the One who strengthen us but as Paul said sometimes we need to be encouraged in our faith.


It is not easy to be a young Christian lady with all the temptations around us, we can get carried away and that is why we also need to be well surrounded. I want you, ladies, to keep this in mind: your spiritual life equals God, you and your relationships. Just like a baby who is trying to walk, you need to be encouraged to encourage others as well. You see someone falling, give her a hand. Do not gossip about it , but help the person, encourage her, remind her who she is. Sometimes, we forget who we are in Christ. The devil plays with our mind and we lose focus. Then, once we read the Word we remember. Others cannot even open their Bible for they are too desperate. That is when you and I can show how much we love our sister by encouraging her to do well in the Lord.

Ladies, choose to encourage others. Think this way: today you may be on the top of your game but tomorrow you maybe not.

Stay blessed

Lala.

*This picture was taken on the following website www.andthatswhyyouresingle.com

Comments

  1. Avoungou ornella11 October 2013 at 06:26

    Amen. it is actually true that we need to encourage one another. I am also learning as i am walking with Christ that, even though He is our best friend ever, who will never leaves us nor forsake us. He also want us to be friends and even more to one another. to support, to help, to strengthen and encourage. that is why He calls us to be one as He is one with the Father. for we are called to work together for the kingdom of God. Sisters let us cherish the people the Lord has put around us, for they are here for a glorious purpose, that the Lord may be glorified.
    MOST IMPORTANTLY WE NEED TO KNOW HOW TO CHOOSE OUR FRIENDS AND OUR COMPANIES, wisely. 1Cor 15:33

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies, do not compromise

Hello, LWM! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I did by the Grace of God. Today, I would like to encourage us to stay firm in our faith. I had a chat with a friend of mine over the weekend and we were discussing about who we must marry. It was going nowhere because the person believed that she could still date an unbeliever and still be in the Will of God. I did give her the scriptures which clearly showed that God would not allow such a relationship but it was a waste of time. I am believing God that He will convince her to accept this truth. Ladies, I would like to encourage us to stay firm and not compromise our faith in Christ. We cannot play with our life this way. Marriage is a lifetime commitment, so we better be careful when it comes to choose our partner for life. I was saying to the person that I understood her view but I did not support it. I understood the fact that she said " what if I fell in love with an unbeliever?, Am I sinning?". I have been there. I

Have your say: Let meet Fausther Ornelia Ambourouet

Hello wonderful ladies, we are closing today with the thoughts of Grace. Grace is a wonderful sister that I met in my church Lighthouse Chapel International Midrand. I interviewed her after the service on Sunday. At first, she was scared (lol) but she finally let me ask her questions. The first time I went there( the church), she was standing by the door, I will never forget how she welcomed me with a big smile and a warm hug. If you are in the welcoming team, please ladies wear a beautiful smile. Welcome us with the love of Christ for people cannot come back just because they did not feel welcome. Stay blessed! Ladies Wonderfully Made: Morning Grace, thanks for giving us the opportunity to ask you some questions. Please can you introduce yourself ... Grace Ambourouet:  My name is Grace Fausther Ambourouet , I will turn the age of  24 on the 20th of August ( Happy birthday in advance sisi). I am studying Biomedecine at the Midrand Graduate Institute. In the church, I am the leade

Ladies, are you really ready for marriage? Preaching video

Hello, wonderful ladies in Christ! I would like to share with you a video by Lady Reverend Adelaide Heward- Mills. In this preaching, she talks about marriage. As ladies, we naturally think about marriage but as Christian women we should be aware of what we need to make our future marriage to work. I love saying that many of us only think of the wedding, the actual day where we will be sharing your vows but we do not think of the life after the wedding, and I know many young ladies that got married, were happy and now are struggling in their marriages because they did not prepare themselves. I thank the Lord that there is such a message available. I am not married for now but I know now that I need to prepare myself fully before I get married. I will advise you to do the same and remember God should be the foundation of your future marriage and your relationship if you have a beloved( a person you are dating and are going to marry soon).    Much love   Lala.