Skip to main content

When building, stick up to your vision

Since I created the blog by the Grace of God, God laid into my heart a burning vision. Each time that I want to give up, the vision burns into my heart and I am reminded of the Word God gave me. You see everytime the Lord will send you, He will make sure to give you a Word for it will be His power within you.

' Where there is no vision, the people perish' Proverbs 29: 18. Your vision makes you, it shows you where you should go. Each time, the Lord sent someone in the Bible, He gave the person his purpose. When God created Adam, He told him that he had to be fruitful, to multiply and fill the earth Genesis 1:28.

Aim to know the purpose of your life. If you still do not know it, I beg you go into the inner chamber and ask God. God knows that without the vision, you shall perish. Because you know who you are, you will know with who you should associate yourself with. Because you know who you are, you would know not to mess with your body. Because you know who you are, you will know how your husband would be. He may not be as tall as you have imagined, but he will display the spiritual characterics that would make you a suitable partner for him.

Your vision will be found into his. Ladies, if I knew my vision on time, it would have saved me from a lot of foolishness I can tell you. ooh I wished I understood those things earlier.....

Those days, I medidate on the book of Nehemiah. He was a great man of vision and he sticked up to it. Many people can have visions but not all of them will pursue and see it live. If you want to build things, assure yourself to build with the Holy Spirit, otherwise you will build up in vain.

Every time you will rise up to make your vision live, the ennemy will rise up to discourage you and mock you. He will give you 100 reasons for which your vision is unrealistic and cannot succeed in this world. Sanballat, Tobiah never wanted Nehemiah to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. They wanted the walls to remain like thatn to mock the people of God.

This brings me to this point. Your vision is the answer of the cries of God's people. Your vision is not to make you happy ALONE. God is not selfish, it is to make the children of God happy. Your vision is for the welfare of the people of God. 

The Bible tells us that Sanballat and Tobiah were displeased to see that someone had come to seek the welfare of the Isrealites. Do not be a Christian who only think of his prosperity, of his own issues. Imagine Jesus did the same, where would you be today?

Nehemiah had a great position in the Kingdom but he did not use it to destroy the people of God, or mock them. How is it that even in the Kingdom of God, Christians do not love their sisters and brothers. 

Nehemiah started his building company and the people he recruited were  Christians. I am not saying that you should not recruit unbelievers but we should not forget our brothers.

My question to you today is ' what is your vision?' 
Is your vision self centered?
Does it respond to the need to your brethen?
Did God tell you why you should pursue this vision?
Is it a God given vision or self desire Vision?

If this vision is from God, let me conclude by this 

Nehemiah 2;20 The Lord of heavens will make you prosper in Jesus Name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies, do not compromise

Hello, LWM! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I did by the Grace of God. Today, I would like to encourage us to stay firm in our faith. I had a chat with a friend of mine over the weekend and we were discussing about who we must marry. It was going nowhere because the person believed that she could still date an unbeliever and still be in the Will of God. I did give her the scriptures which clearly showed that God would not allow such a relationship but it was a waste of time. I am believing God that He will convince her to accept this truth. Ladies, I would like to encourage us to stay firm and not compromise our faith in Christ. We cannot play with our life this way. Marriage is a lifetime commitment, so we better be careful when it comes to choose our partner for life. I was saying to the person that I understood her view but I did not support it. I understood the fact that she said " what if I fell in love with an unbeliever?, Am I sinning?". I have been there. I

Have your say: Let meet Fausther Ornelia Ambourouet

Hello wonderful ladies, we are closing today with the thoughts of Grace. Grace is a wonderful sister that I met in my church Lighthouse Chapel International Midrand. I interviewed her after the service on Sunday. At first, she was scared (lol) but she finally let me ask her questions. The first time I went there( the church), she was standing by the door, I will never forget how she welcomed me with a big smile and a warm hug. If you are in the welcoming team, please ladies wear a beautiful smile. Welcome us with the love of Christ for people cannot come back just because they did not feel welcome. Stay blessed! Ladies Wonderfully Made: Morning Grace, thanks for giving us the opportunity to ask you some questions. Please can you introduce yourself ... Grace Ambourouet:  My name is Grace Fausther Ambourouet , I will turn the age of  24 on the 20th of August ( Happy birthday in advance sisi). I am studying Biomedecine at the Midrand Graduate Institute. In the church, I am the leade

KEYS TO FULFILL YOUR SEASON OF SINGLENESS|FINAL PART

There is a time for everything under the sun. At a certain period in my life, I wanted God to reveal to me the times for His blessings in my life. I was asking Him, when will be the time for me to get a job, to enter into ministry, to get married and so on. At a point, I became very worried because to me I was in danger. But you see faith is a spiritual thing. We live by faith as Christian, we do not live by prophecies. Prophecies over our life can strengthen our faith but we cannot live by them. To God, faith is really important. Maybe you really feel alone. Maybe you see your age flying and you question God about your marriage. Know that God will not give you the exact time. He may tell you it will be in two years but He won't tell you you will meet him tomorrow. God loves to surprise us. He makes all things beautiful at his time(Ecclesiastes3:11). In this verse ,God does not talk about His time but rather on the time He appointed for this thing you want. There is a