Skip to main content

His Word is true for your life








Have you heard God telling you something and until now you are waiting for it? Then this post is for you. We are all awaiting things God promised to give us. The problem some have is that while we wait, we proclaim negative things on our lives and this makes the blessings of God to be postponed in our lives.


Ecclesiastes 3 tells us that there is a season for everything. There is a season to wait, there is a season to receive, there is a season to love, there is a season to love. In each of the seasons of our lives, God wants to build something in us.

The waiting season is a season where God builds up our characters. Depending on what God has for you, He may make you go into the wilderness. The wilderness is a season where nothing flows, where your friends leave you, where you are alone with your battle and God. The wilderness is a season where God teaches you to trust and depend on Him.

Some wilderness takes one months, some are longer. The longer, the merrier? I do not know, what I know is as long as you keep making the same errors, you will stay in there. With God, we cannot cheat! To go through another season, you need to succeed in the season where you are right now.

Whatever season you are finding yourself in at the moment, I want to tell you something: God's Word is true. Never believe to the lies of the devil. Believe in God's Word.

It may be tough, it may go well, keep believing in the Word and meditate on His Word.

Then the LORD said to me, "You have seen well, for I am watching over My word to perform it." Jeremiah 1:12


You are loved,


Tabitha Joy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies, do not compromise

Hello, LWM! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I did by the Grace of God. Today, I would like to encourage us to stay firm in our faith. I had a chat with a friend of mine over the weekend and we were discussing about who we must marry. It was going nowhere because the person believed that she could still date an unbeliever and still be in the Will of God. I did give her the scriptures which clearly showed that God would not allow such a relationship but it was a waste of time. I am believing God that He will convince her to accept this truth. Ladies, I would like to encourage us to stay firm and not compromise our faith in Christ. We cannot play with our life this way. Marriage is a lifetime commitment, so we better be careful when it comes to choose our partner for life. I was saying to the person that I understood her view but I did not support it. I understood the fact that she said " what if I fell in love with an unbeliever?, Am I sinning?". I have been there. I

Have your say: Let meet Fausther Ornelia Ambourouet

Hello wonderful ladies, we are closing today with the thoughts of Grace. Grace is a wonderful sister that I met in my church Lighthouse Chapel International Midrand. I interviewed her after the service on Sunday. At first, she was scared (lol) but she finally let me ask her questions. The first time I went there( the church), she was standing by the door, I will never forget how she welcomed me with a big smile and a warm hug. If you are in the welcoming team, please ladies wear a beautiful smile. Welcome us with the love of Christ for people cannot come back just because they did not feel welcome. Stay blessed! Ladies Wonderfully Made: Morning Grace, thanks for giving us the opportunity to ask you some questions. Please can you introduce yourself ... Grace Ambourouet:  My name is Grace Fausther Ambourouet , I will turn the age of  24 on the 20th of August ( Happy birthday in advance sisi). I am studying Biomedecine at the Midrand Graduate Institute. In the church, I am the leade

The Woman behind the blog

Hello wonderful ladies in the Lord! Today, I just thought of talking to you a bit about myself. As you know for those who started reading my blog from the beginning, this blog is to encourage young Christian ladies in their walk with Christ. It was one of my project for this year  in Web page Design. Our lecturer asked us to design a blog about anything. I thought firstly of talking about Venice about how romantic this town is, but on a second thought I realized how pointless it was. I then started wondering what could I do with my blog. I wanted to express myself in the most freely way I knew and that how I realized that actually in Christ we are free so why not creating a blog about something that will involve my Christian life and strengthen those who will read me. I thank God for this blog is read by many young Christian ladies, ladies that I know and also ladies that have been recommended  by some of my friends. It might not have yet the impact I want it to have already b