Skip to main content

How to handle temptations




" I fell into temptation, I thought I was much stronger than that. I did not want to do it". Have you ever find yourself in this kind of situation, where you end up doing something that you did not want to do? As young christian ladies beautifully made, I believe you should be more wise in our ways to do things. It can be assumed that one of the temptation where christian ladies fall the most into in the temptation of having sexual intercourse before marriage....


People do not want to listen about it, because they do not want people to remind them that what they are doing is not good but also they feel judged and not understood. Some also tried to stop doing it but still they are struggling and feel less christians, less spiritual. Ladies, I want to tell you that first you should not  ashamed of it, you are not the only people in the world that struggle with it. Also, I want to tell you that you need to acknowledge your weakness, and recognize that it is a sin and as the Bible says " flee from fornication". You should do your best to stay away from it. Fornication is not the only sin with what young ladies can fall into as I said earlier, but it is the most current. I want to give you the secret( yes, there is one) in order to not fall into temptation anymore. The secret is .....PRAYER!


Ladies, the Bible says that in Ephesians 1 that we have been created by God to live a pure and holy life. Yes, there will be temptations, yes there would be struggle but the solution to overcome them is prayer! Jesus said in the book of Matthew 26 :41  Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation. Ladies you do not want to fall into temptation anymore, you want to live a holy life, let me tell you that it is POSSIBLE and you can do it through prayer! I realized some time ago, that when you pray you are strengthened not only in your spirit but also in your body. Prays helps a lot! It is your food as a christian. The more you will pray, the more the fear of God will grow in you, and the more you will refuse to do what is not good in the sight of God.


Finally, do not put yourself in situations that will incite you to sin. Avoid being in a close room with a guy, avoid being in a situation where you know you will fall into temptation. Temptation is real ladies, you sometimes say " God is with me, it is okay we will not sin" while we know that the same God said " flee from temptation". He did not say be in a bad environment, but He said flee!! Every time you see a situation where temptation is run away from it!
Be serious, ladies be God fearing, flee from temptation, live a holy life. It is possible through God's'power and by having a life prayer.



Much love,



Lala.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies, do not compromise

Hello, LWM! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I did by the Grace of God. Today, I would like to encourage us to stay firm in our faith. I had a chat with a friend of mine over the weekend and we were discussing about who we must marry. It was going nowhere because the person believed that she could still date an unbeliever and still be in the Will of God. I did give her the scriptures which clearly showed that God would not allow such a relationship but it was a waste of time. I am believing God that He will convince her to accept this truth. Ladies, I would like to encourage us to stay firm and not compromise our faith in Christ. We cannot play with our life this way. Marriage is a lifetime commitment, so we better be careful when it comes to choose our partner for life. I was saying to the person that I understood her view but I did not support it. I understood the fact that she said " what if I fell in love with an unbeliever?, Am I sinning?". I have been there. I ...

Ladies, are you really ready for marriage? Preaching video

Hello, wonderful ladies in Christ! I would like to share with you a video by Lady Reverend Adelaide Heward- Mills. In this preaching, she talks about marriage. As ladies, we naturally think about marriage but as Christian women we should be aware of what we need to make our future marriage to work. I love saying that many of us only think of the wedding, the actual day where we will be sharing your vows but we do not think of the life after the wedding, and I know many young ladies that got married, were happy and now are struggling in their marriages because they did not prepare themselves. I thank the Lord that there is such a message available. I am not married for now but I know now that I need to prepare myself fully before I get married. I will advise you to do the same and remember God should be the foundation of your future marriage and your relationship if you have a beloved( a person you are dating and are going to marry soon).    Much love   Lala. ...

Have your say: Let's meet Davina Ornella Avoungou

Hello wonderful women of God, I trust the Lord that you are all doing well. Let continue with our " Have your say " theme with the thoughts of one of us in the Lord, sister Davina. She is a very kind young woman and I think one of the words that can describes her character so well is " accountability". For all those years, I have know her she is by far one of the very person who I consider as an accountable friend and sister for me. I will share with you on the theme of accountabiblity some days, this is so important as a christian in our lives.....Anyway, let us hear what this lovely sister has to say to us ...Stay Blessed! Ladies Wonderfully Made: Hello Davina, thanks for availing yourselves. Please introduce yourself ... Avoungou Davina: Hello LWM. My name is Avoungou Ornella Davina, I am 24years old and I am the third born of a family of five children. I am a Graphic Designer student at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology, currently doing my third yea...