Skip to main content

The best is yet to come! Appointment at the top!

                           Will I survive from this? Will I recover ? Will I smile again?

           
So many questions, we asks ourselves after a sad event. It may be the loss of someone, a breakup, a disease, unemployment, well after a bad case we often tend to reconsider everything in our lives. If you are at this stage, know you are not alone. Many people like you have gone through this or actually are going through this.

            I love the Word of God because it talks about many situations we can relate to. As it says, nothing new is before the sun, everything that is have already been, and what will be is already. So is this situation you are going through...Do you remember the story of Naomi in Judges? 

              The Word says that after loosing her husband and her sons, she became bitter. Her bitterness led her to change her name to Mara. She said "God made her life bitter. God was the reason why all those terrible events happened to her", do you recognize yourself in her attitude?

Many times we have been thinking this way. God does allow sad things to happen to us but He is certainly not the author of evil. God created everything beautiful! He does permit evil to touch us but not to destroy us because His plans are to prosper you not to harm you (Jeremiah 29.11).

The best is yet to come in your life, you may not see it now but it is near you!!! I am actually excited to write this article! There is so much joy in my heart. I am expectant, like a mother that is about to deliver, I cannot wait to see His promise come to pass!

But like you, do you know that if I refer to my senses, there is nothing showing a new season in my life! Things appear so calm, too calm, too weird that you may think is there God in this? 

But God told Abraham 'Look up at the sky and count the stars if indeed you can count them. So shall your offering be"(Genesis 15.5). The sky is somthing you cannot reach to, something that look like inaccesible to you, somethig you desire but cannot get. What is your sky? God tells you look at it, do not look around you, do not look at the oppositions, look up to Me, look up to the possibilities, look up! Your vision makes you. Your vision molds you. Your vision define you.

You are what you see! What do you see! See God's Word becoming flesh in your life! See your dry bones coming back to life again! See the victory of Christ in your life!

Born to win, this is who you are!

Much love,

Lady Joy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies, do not compromise

Hello, LWM! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I did by the Grace of God. Today, I would like to encourage us to stay firm in our faith. I had a chat with a friend of mine over the weekend and we were discussing about who we must marry. It was going nowhere because the person believed that she could still date an unbeliever and still be in the Will of God. I did give her the scriptures which clearly showed that God would not allow such a relationship but it was a waste of time. I am believing God that He will convince her to accept this truth. Ladies, I would like to encourage us to stay firm and not compromise our faith in Christ. We cannot play with our life this way. Marriage is a lifetime commitment, so we better be careful when it comes to choose our partner for life. I was saying to the person that I understood her view but I did not support it. I understood the fact that she said " what if I fell in love with an unbeliever?, Am I sinning?". I have been there. I

Ladies, are you really ready for marriage? Preaching video

Hello, wonderful ladies in Christ! I would like to share with you a video by Lady Reverend Adelaide Heward- Mills. In this preaching, she talks about marriage. As ladies, we naturally think about marriage but as Christian women we should be aware of what we need to make our future marriage to work. I love saying that many of us only think of the wedding, the actual day where we will be sharing your vows but we do not think of the life after the wedding, and I know many young ladies that got married, were happy and now are struggling in their marriages because they did not prepare themselves. I thank the Lord that there is such a message available. I am not married for now but I know now that I need to prepare myself fully before I get married. I will advise you to do the same and remember God should be the foundation of your future marriage and your relationship if you have a beloved( a person you are dating and are going to marry soon).    Much love   Lala.

Have your say: Let meet Fausther Ornelia Ambourouet

Hello wonderful ladies, we are closing today with the thoughts of Grace. Grace is a wonderful sister that I met in my church Lighthouse Chapel International Midrand. I interviewed her after the service on Sunday. At first, she was scared (lol) but she finally let me ask her questions. The first time I went there( the church), she was standing by the door, I will never forget how she welcomed me with a big smile and a warm hug. If you are in the welcoming team, please ladies wear a beautiful smile. Welcome us with the love of Christ for people cannot come back just because they did not feel welcome. Stay blessed! Ladies Wonderfully Made: Morning Grace, thanks for giving us the opportunity to ask you some questions. Please can you introduce yourself ... Grace Ambourouet:  My name is Grace Fausther Ambourouet , I will turn the age of  24 on the 20th of August ( Happy birthday in advance sisi). I am studying Biomedecine at the Midrand Graduate Institute. In the church, I am the leade