Skip to main content

Have your say: Let meet Lyne Sarah Bayari

Hello wonderful ladies,I hope you have been richly blessed with the article about Jemy. I was really blessed and strenghtened by what she said. This is our second profile and it is about Lyne. Lyne has been one of my closest friends for some years now and she decided to answer some of my questions. Ladies, remember you are all welcome to send me your answers to the same questions as well, and why not to write an article about something you think will encourage us. Feel free, feel YOU, encourage us! Bless us with the gifts God gave to you.


Ladies Wonderfully Made: Hello, Lyne thanks again for giving us the privilege to ask you some questions about your spiritual life. Can you please introduce yourself to us?


Lyne Sarah: Hello, LWM. My name is Lyne Sarah Obindja Bayari and I am 23 years old. I am studying Human Ressources at the Cape Peninsula University Of Technology in Cape Town. In the ministry of Christ, I am in the "Praise and Worship" team in the Calvary Chapel church.


LWM: How did you get born again and what changed since you became a christian?

L.S: Well,my mum was a fervent believer and my father was not. I was going to church just to show off and to follow my parents without giving my heart to Christ. Now it happened that in 2004 I decided on my own to grown up,and stop following my parents without knowing the reason to go to church. Then one day, I finally understood from the preaching what Christ did on the cross for my sake. I realized that He carried the shame of my sinful life on the cross so that I may live freely and that He loves me beyond the love that anybody could have for me. This was now when  I truly gave my life to Him.   



LWM: My Bishop Dag Heward Mills loves saying as us as women, we have more problem than men. What do you think are our main problems as christian ladies?


L.S: I think our main problem lies in  our emotional state. In fact women are more sensitive than men. When a man appreciate a woman,  her eyes tend to glow as if no one has ever said that to us. Also, I believe that as ladies we tend to  get easily frustrated if we do not possess what we deserve that is why we need the Word of God to help us. ( so true sisi)


LWM: Lyne can you tell us how do you deal with temptations?


L.S: The Bible says about temptations that I should flee from them. So, I believe that the only way to deal with them is to flee and also through prayers! ( preach sisi!)






LWM: What do you think we lack of as young christian ladies?



L.S: As young christian ladies, I think we lack of enthusiasm and determination in our christian daily life.



LWM:  If you were the founder of this blog, what will you put more as topics? What are your recommendations?


L.S: I think you should put more emphasis on the youth for they are the future of the church. also speak about leadership for we shall lead the youth who in return will lead other.



LWM: Is there anything you would like to add?


L.S:May the youth know their Savior and serve Him with dignity.Amen(Amen, May Christ help us to serve Him with dignity).








Thank you, Lyne Sarah for sharing with us your opinions!

Much love,

Lala.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies, do not compromise

Hello, LWM! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I did by the Grace of God. Today, I would like to encourage us to stay firm in our faith. I had a chat with a friend of mine over the weekend and we were discussing about who we must marry. It was going nowhere because the person believed that she could still date an unbeliever and still be in the Will of God. I did give her the scriptures which clearly showed that God would not allow such a relationship but it was a waste of time. I am believing God that He will convince her to accept this truth. Ladies, I would like to encourage us to stay firm and not compromise our faith in Christ. We cannot play with our life this way. Marriage is a lifetime commitment, so we better be careful when it comes to choose our partner for life. I was saying to the person that I understood her view but I did not support it. I understood the fact that she said " what if I fell in love with an unbeliever?, Am I sinning?". I have been there. I

Have your say: Let meet Fausther Ornelia Ambourouet

Hello wonderful ladies, we are closing today with the thoughts of Grace. Grace is a wonderful sister that I met in my church Lighthouse Chapel International Midrand. I interviewed her after the service on Sunday. At first, she was scared (lol) but she finally let me ask her questions. The first time I went there( the church), she was standing by the door, I will never forget how she welcomed me with a big smile and a warm hug. If you are in the welcoming team, please ladies wear a beautiful smile. Welcome us with the love of Christ for people cannot come back just because they did not feel welcome. Stay blessed! Ladies Wonderfully Made: Morning Grace, thanks for giving us the opportunity to ask you some questions. Please can you introduce yourself ... Grace Ambourouet:  My name is Grace Fausther Ambourouet , I will turn the age of  24 on the 20th of August ( Happy birthday in advance sisi). I am studying Biomedecine at the Midrand Graduate Institute. In the church, I am the leade

KEYS TO FULFILL YOUR SEASON OF SINGLENESS|FINAL PART

There is a time for everything under the sun. At a certain period in my life, I wanted God to reveal to me the times for His blessings in my life. I was asking Him, when will be the time for me to get a job, to enter into ministry, to get married and so on. At a point, I became very worried because to me I was in danger. But you see faith is a spiritual thing. We live by faith as Christian, we do not live by prophecies. Prophecies over our life can strengthen our faith but we cannot live by them. To God, faith is really important. Maybe you really feel alone. Maybe you see your age flying and you question God about your marriage. Know that God will not give you the exact time. He may tell you it will be in two years but He won't tell you you will meet him tomorrow. God loves to surprise us. He makes all things beautiful at his time(Ecclesiastes3:11). In this verse ,God does not talk about His time but rather on the time He appointed for this thing you want. There is a