Skip to main content

Ladies, what are your weaknesses ?

The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and pay the penalty. Proverbs 22:3
I do believe that women are more sensitive than men. I believe that God made us this way and we should be conscious of it. One of the things I started not to under-evaluate once I became a Christian was my weaknesses. I told myself ' Know where your weakness lies and pray about it'. Many tend to think that because they have the Holy Spirit with them, then they are super-strong! They cannot fall anymore! They are powerful! It is a deception to think this way and thinking this way will actually lead you to your downfall!

The Holy Spirit makes us more conscious of our vulnerablity but He also reminds us that if we abide in Christ, He shall give us the power to overcome any temptation. Women of God, do you know what are your weaknesses ? Do you recognize them or deliberately ignore them ?

I knew that as a new born again Christian, one of my main weakness was sex. I used to be a great fornicator, I loved sex and was misusing my body. When I received Christ, I thought the desire would fade away by itself but it was not so! I had to change my behaviour, my dressing, my music style, I had to feed myself with the Word of God. It was a choice I had to do and I do not regret it.

Certain ladies know their weaknesses but behave as if they did not exist. Do not be surprised to find yourself masturbating if you have been watching a underated movie ? Do not be surprised if you fall into sin with that man after you went to his place alone and at night .....

The Word tells us that the flesh is weak. If we want to go far with the Lord and grow in Him, we need to come to that place where we say to God ' Lord, I tried  to do this thing but it does not work. I need You, I depend on You alone.

Some women destroy their lives because of the fact that they cannot control their emotions. Emotions are normal but they should not control us. Sometimes, we say something and baam we regret it few hours later because we did not ponder over it and most of all we did not pray about it.

I realized that we need to pray about our emotions. We need to pray when we feel sad because God said we must rejoice always! We need to pray when an acquainance said something that made us angry because God said that when we are angry we do not fulfill His righteousness, we need to pray before falling in love because God asks us not to awake love before it is its time.....We need to pray!

Never underestimate your weaknesses. Knowing that I am weak in certain areas of my life makes me remember that I need so much God in my life. He is here to mould me and help me. Knowing that I got weaknesses makes me more wise.

So, what are your weaknesses? Have you taken them to God already ? If not, there is still time, if yes keep doing it for the devil is constanstly moving around us awaiting for any opportunity to attack us.

Thanks to the Lord that we shall prevail always as long as we choose to abide to Him!!!


Blessings!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies, do not compromise

Hello, LWM! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I did by the Grace of God. Today, I would like to encourage us to stay firm in our faith. I had a chat with a friend of mine over the weekend and we were discussing about who we must marry. It was going nowhere because the person believed that she could still date an unbeliever and still be in the Will of God. I did give her the scriptures which clearly showed that God would not allow such a relationship but it was a waste of time. I am believing God that He will convince her to accept this truth. Ladies, I would like to encourage us to stay firm and not compromise our faith in Christ. We cannot play with our life this way. Marriage is a lifetime commitment, so we better be careful when it comes to choose our partner for life. I was saying to the person that I understood her view but I did not support it. I understood the fact that she said " what if I fell in love with an unbeliever?, Am I sinning?". I have been there. I

Ladies, are you really ready for marriage? Preaching video

Hello, wonderful ladies in Christ! I would like to share with you a video by Lady Reverend Adelaide Heward- Mills. In this preaching, she talks about marriage. As ladies, we naturally think about marriage but as Christian women we should be aware of what we need to make our future marriage to work. I love saying that many of us only think of the wedding, the actual day where we will be sharing your vows but we do not think of the life after the wedding, and I know many young ladies that got married, were happy and now are struggling in their marriages because they did not prepare themselves. I thank the Lord that there is such a message available. I am not married for now but I know now that I need to prepare myself fully before I get married. I will advise you to do the same and remember God should be the foundation of your future marriage and your relationship if you have a beloved( a person you are dating and are going to marry soon).    Much love   Lala.

The Woman behind the blog

Hello wonderful ladies in the Lord! Today, I just thought of talking to you a bit about myself. As you know for those who started reading my blog from the beginning, this blog is to encourage young Christian ladies in their walk with Christ. It was one of my project for this year  in Web page Design. Our lecturer asked us to design a blog about anything. I thought firstly of talking about Venice about how romantic this town is, but on a second thought I realized how pointless it was. I then started wondering what could I do with my blog. I wanted to express myself in the most freely way I knew and that how I realized that actually in Christ we are free so why not creating a blog about something that will involve my Christian life and strengthen those who will read me. I thank God for this blog is read by many young Christian ladies, ladies that I know and also ladies that have been recommended  by some of my friends. It might not have yet the impact I want it to have already b