Skip to main content

Leting go of the OLD!

Isaiah 43: 19 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?

Hello beautiful Women of God! I trust the Lord that you are doing well by His Special Grace. The Word says that His Grace is sufficient for us! No matter the season where you find yourself in at the moment, know that His Grace is enough for you....Keep praying and abiding in Him.

Today, I would like to talk about new things! Sometimes, we wish to go higher in life, get new challenges, meet new people, we desire God to do new things in us. But you know a new thing comes only to replace an old thing. If something is new, it means that there was an old thing that is NOT ANYMORE!

The question is ' How many Christian want to see new things but still holding on onto their old things or past? God cannot do something new in the old vessel. You and I new to change our old man and embrace the new one. 

You and I need to make the decision to renounce to old things. The old thing in your life can be your anger, your hatred for men, your lack of compassion. Before you being saved, you were always the choleric type, now you are Christian you still are! 

Do you desire God to spring forth new things in you, first let go of this old things! Let it Go for good! 

Decide today to let go of the old thing so that God can spring forth the new nature of Christ within you.

We are all running into this race but only the athletes that exercises self control will receive the prize!

Be strengthened as you take this decision by the grace and help of the Holy Spirit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies, do not compromise

Hello, LWM! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I did by the Grace of God. Today, I would like to encourage us to stay firm in our faith. I had a chat with a friend of mine over the weekend and we were discussing about who we must marry. It was going nowhere because the person believed that she could still date an unbeliever and still be in the Will of God. I did give her the scriptures which clearly showed that God would not allow such a relationship but it was a waste of time. I am believing God that He will convince her to accept this truth. Ladies, I would like to encourage us to stay firm and not compromise our faith in Christ. We cannot play with our life this way. Marriage is a lifetime commitment, so we better be careful when it comes to choose our partner for life. I was saying to the person that I understood her view but I did not support it. I understood the fact that she said " what if I fell in love with an unbeliever?, Am I sinning?". I have been there. I

Have your say: Let meet Fausther Ornelia Ambourouet

Hello wonderful ladies, we are closing today with the thoughts of Grace. Grace is a wonderful sister that I met in my church Lighthouse Chapel International Midrand. I interviewed her after the service on Sunday. At first, she was scared (lol) but she finally let me ask her questions. The first time I went there( the church), she was standing by the door, I will never forget how she welcomed me with a big smile and a warm hug. If you are in the welcoming team, please ladies wear a beautiful smile. Welcome us with the love of Christ for people cannot come back just because they did not feel welcome. Stay blessed! Ladies Wonderfully Made: Morning Grace, thanks for giving us the opportunity to ask you some questions. Please can you introduce yourself ... Grace Ambourouet:  My name is Grace Fausther Ambourouet , I will turn the age of  24 on the 20th of August ( Happy birthday in advance sisi). I am studying Biomedecine at the Midrand Graduate Institute. In the church, I am the leade

Ladies, are you really ready for marriage? Preaching video

Hello, wonderful ladies in Christ! I would like to share with you a video by Lady Reverend Adelaide Heward- Mills. In this preaching, she talks about marriage. As ladies, we naturally think about marriage but as Christian women we should be aware of what we need to make our future marriage to work. I love saying that many of us only think of the wedding, the actual day where we will be sharing your vows but we do not think of the life after the wedding, and I know many young ladies that got married, were happy and now are struggling in their marriages because they did not prepare themselves. I thank the Lord that there is such a message available. I am not married for now but I know now that I need to prepare myself fully before I get married. I will advise you to do the same and remember God should be the foundation of your future marriage and your relationship if you have a beloved( a person you are dating and are going to marry soon).    Much love   Lala.