Skip to main content

Ladies, set yourself free from Worldly music!


Hello LWM! I trust the Lord that you are all doing well. Today, I want to talk to you about the negative effects of the worldly music. I have been noticing that most of young Christians love listening to worldly music and more they do not see any wrong in doing it. But ladies, we have to ask ourselves if we are part of this world or not? The Bible says that we are in the world but we are not of the world(John 15:19). Worldly music is not supposed to be enjoyed by Christians.



Listening to worldly music is a very dangerous thing. Here, let me give you my own testimony. When I gave my life to Christ, I was very "in love" with the singer Beyonce Knowles, I would listen to her all the day long, I would rehearse every dance movements in her video, seduce like her, try to be like her. A sister in the church noticed how I was so into her music and she approached me and advised me to delete her music from my phone. I did not. For me, it was betraying my idol, the one I loved so much. I could not see anything wrong with her music. She was singing "good music" I thought. She would talk about " breaking up", encourage women to be independent, etc. What was wrong with her music, I would sometimes ask myself? 




Then, I came to South Africa and that time people was starting talking about the Illuminati movement. Ladies, this is true. You keep on denying it and you will be very surprised! I started watching some of the videos that was made about Beyonce and then I realized that just like Beyonce I had an alter-ego! Beyonce' alter ego is named " Sasha Fierce" mine was " Alesha". She was someone who will seduce men, I was not just me when that spirit was in me. God opened my eyes and showed me that I was now becoming like Beyonce. Like her, I had now an alter- ego. Sometimes I will be me and other times I would be Alesha and I will feel that I am not me at this very point of time.



I had already received Christ but I did not let Christ be my King and walk in his commands. It was so hard for me to delete her music. The time that I realized that I was so attached to her, I realized that this problem was becoming serious. So I started praying about it, and God delivered me from "the Beyonce Spirit". Women, we cannot say we are Christians and then listen to worldly music! No! Maybe you do not believe in this Illuminati stories, but at least believe in the Word of God. The Bible says "What common interest can there be between goodness and evil?(2 Corinthians 6:14) and also " that faith comes by hearing". We become what we hear and watch. If every day you listen to sermons, read your Bible, seek God's face, you will become like Christ, but if every day you listen to worldly songs, dance as they do in their videos you will become like them.  Where do you stand, women. Christ is coming sooner than you think. Let us get ready. Why do you want to listen to people's music who do not even acknowledge Christ? You say" but they say they are Christians" , you say" but they were crucifix so they can't be unbelievers". Well, what does the Bible say? The Bible says that we should dress decently( 1 Timothy 2:9). Have you ever seen a video where they are well dressed, they are always showing their legs, tights, we can see through their clothes. God wants us to dress properly, ladies. We do not need to see your legs, your breasts, this is to be enjoyed by your husbands not us! 




In the worldly videos, women are used as sex objects. They are not respected, and dignified. You start dressing this way and you want people to respect you, do not you know that the way you dress send also messages? You may think in yourselves that you do not see any wrong in listening in worldly music just as I used to think but let me tell you the Word of God cannot be mixed with this world. Worldly singers do not see Jesus as their King, and Saviour. You know that very well, so why are you forcing yourselves? 



Maybe you are reading me and you think" I know all that, but I do not know what to be free from that". Well, pray ask God to help you to stop listening to this music. It does not profit you and does not profit your spirit. And then, take a step. Faith without works is dead. Delete this music from your computer, breaks the Cds, delete music from your phones and let the Holy Spirit work in you. If the Holy Spirit was able to do it with me, why not with you? Replace worldly music by the Word of God, by Gospel music! Bombard yourself with the Word of God. The Bible says" The truth will set you free" as you listen to the Word of God, as you read your Bible and pray you will see how God will put in you a hatred for this worldly music. Every time, my flatmate is putting this music, I will either start praying in tongues or I will lock myself in my room, put my headphones and listen to sermons. 




Believe it or not but worldly music is charged with evil spirit. When you listen to it, you want to be what they sing. You are not married, and you want to have sex. You are engaged and you want another man because they tell you that you will die young and that you must enjoy this life, really? The Bible says "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"(Mark 8:36). God is not against you enjoying this life, but God cares about how we enjoy it. It should be pleased in His sight. Do you want to do all that and then find yourself in Hell for eternity? Let us please God and not men. People may say we are missing out, but we aren't. We have gaining everything, the devil does not know who to bless, only to curse. God knows, Jesus Christ knows it! I am not afraid or ashamed to say that once I was under the influence of Beyonce, and I am not proud as well this is my story but do not think that" ha well you were also like that, so let me do it and then one day I am going to delete this music'. Ladies, be concerned about your salvation, the Bible says "Work your salvation with fear and trembling". If you are a Christian, be serious about it and act as one! Christ in us, the hope of Glory.




May God set us free from worldly music and help us to walk in His path in Jesus name. Amen.




Much love,




Lala.

The above pictures were taken from the follwing sources:
Beyonce picture: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fb/Beyonce_Knowles_with_necklaces.jpg
Woman. www.ybwmag.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies, do not compromise

Hello, LWM! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I did by the Grace of God. Today, I would like to encourage us to stay firm in our faith. I had a chat with a friend of mine over the weekend and we were discussing about who we must marry. It was going nowhere because the person believed that she could still date an unbeliever and still be in the Will of God. I did give her the scriptures which clearly showed that God would not allow such a relationship but it was a waste of time. I am believing God that He will convince her to accept this truth. Ladies, I would like to encourage us to stay firm and not compromise our faith in Christ. We cannot play with our life this way. Marriage is a lifetime commitment, so we better be careful when it comes to choose our partner for life. I was saying to the person that I understood her view but I did not support it. I understood the fact that she said " what if I fell in love with an unbeliever?, Am I sinning?". I have been there. I

Have your say: Let meet Fausther Ornelia Ambourouet

Hello wonderful ladies, we are closing today with the thoughts of Grace. Grace is a wonderful sister that I met in my church Lighthouse Chapel International Midrand. I interviewed her after the service on Sunday. At first, she was scared (lol) but she finally let me ask her questions. The first time I went there( the church), she was standing by the door, I will never forget how she welcomed me with a big smile and a warm hug. If you are in the welcoming team, please ladies wear a beautiful smile. Welcome us with the love of Christ for people cannot come back just because they did not feel welcome. Stay blessed! Ladies Wonderfully Made: Morning Grace, thanks for giving us the opportunity to ask you some questions. Please can you introduce yourself ... Grace Ambourouet:  My name is Grace Fausther Ambourouet , I will turn the age of  24 on the 20th of August ( Happy birthday in advance sisi). I am studying Biomedecine at the Midrand Graduate Institute. In the church, I am the leade

Ladies, are you really ready for marriage? Preaching video

Hello, wonderful ladies in Christ! I would like to share with you a video by Lady Reverend Adelaide Heward- Mills. In this preaching, she talks about marriage. As ladies, we naturally think about marriage but as Christian women we should be aware of what we need to make our future marriage to work. I love saying that many of us only think of the wedding, the actual day where we will be sharing your vows but we do not think of the life after the wedding, and I know many young ladies that got married, were happy and now are struggling in their marriages because they did not prepare themselves. I thank the Lord that there is such a message available. I am not married for now but I know now that I need to prepare myself fully before I get married. I will advise you to do the same and remember God should be the foundation of your future marriage and your relationship if you have a beloved( a person you are dating and are going to marry soon).    Much love   Lala.