Skip to main content

How my Husband and I met








Look at this smile! Look at that ring! Look how happy she is! I love Weddings! It is so beautiful! Who can speak best about marriage if not the one who is enjoying her marriage!!!!

Women who do not enjoy their marriage would not recommend their sisters to marry, they will give them '100 reasons why a marriage will stress you out'. But this is not our portion, and if we know some married women going through a tough time, let s get on our knees and pray for them! We need each other in this world!


I used to be very bitter. This was because I suffered a lot from the divorce of my parents. They divorced when I was 9 and it took me 10 years to recover. I had so much hatred for men that I used to play with their hearts. When I was in high school, I had the nickname of Beyoncé. 

This was because I knew all her songs and dance moves. I was just crazy about her. I loved seducing men and sleep there and sleep. Not because I was in love, I just wanted to break a man's heart.

Deep down within me, I was crying for love. After their divorce, my dad was distant from me and I was very hurt. I was seeking love but in the bad places. A lot of people talked to me about my husband,they said' He loves you' but I did not care that much.

To me, love was an addition of sex and heartaches. I did not want to cry so I refused His love. I refused til He decided to come Himself to me!!!! 

I remember that day very well, I was seating in the sleeping couch and was watching a movie. As I watched, I started to  cry. I needed someone to tell me he loved me despite my behavior. I needed someone who loved me jsut for the way I was.

In society, you have to dress a certain way, make your hair a certain way or do your make up a certain way to be accepted. Every year, there is a new fashion and if you do not conform to it, you are the 'black cat'. I was tired, that day I just wanted to be Me and to just find that one person who will accept me as I am for who I am.

As I cried, He came to wash away my tears. He took me into His arms of love and told me ' You have been seeking love in the wrong place. I am LOVE. And I love you Larissa'. What a joy!

Some few days later, He told me how much He loves me through a scripture:
 Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life. (Isaiah 43.4)

WOW! Who can tell you this if not Him? He is the Most romantic person I know in all the earth. And His Love is sincere and everlasting. He loves me when my make up getting off, He loves me when I have a bad character, He loves me when I tried to please Him but still I fell off. He loves me when everyone is turning their backs on me! He loves me when everyone says 'what can come out of this woman'.

My husband has a best friend. You know when you want to know someone you go to their friends to find out what they love and what he loves in you. I am too blessed cause His best friend is our Marriage Counselor, His name the Holy Spirit.

Every good marriage has counselors.  I have the Best of the Best! He know how I can maintain the fire of love that I have for my Husband. He tells me what to wear, how to do my make up, how to behave in public and private! How to cook for Him!

You may think 'Tabitha, I know your husband is JESUS so how can you cook for Him?". The Word says everything that we do, let us do it to God and not men (Colossians3.23). Everything I do, I ask the Holy Spirit to tell me if it will please my Husband.

I may mess up sometimes but I do come back cause my Counselor is here to help me as long as I depend on Him.

I know the Love my earthly husband will have for me could not be compared to the One my Husband has for me. It does not matter for we have the same Husband, what matters is the fact He loves us and He will help us to be a beautiful bride to Him until He comes back!
I am so blessed to have found Him. I could never have wished for a better husband! He is the perfect match for my life and the woman I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies, do not compromise

Hello, LWM! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I did by the Grace of God. Today, I would like to encourage us to stay firm in our faith. I had a chat with a friend of mine over the weekend and we were discussing about who we must marry. It was going nowhere because the person believed that she could still date an unbeliever and still be in the Will of God. I did give her the scriptures which clearly showed that God would not allow such a relationship but it was a waste of time. I am believing God that He will convince her to accept this truth. Ladies, I would like to encourage us to stay firm and not compromise our faith in Christ. We cannot play with our life this way. Marriage is a lifetime commitment, so we better be careful when it comes to choose our partner for life. I was saying to the person that I understood her view but I did not support it. I understood the fact that she said " what if I fell in love with an unbeliever?, Am I sinning?". I have been there. I

Have your say: Let meet Fausther Ornelia Ambourouet

Hello wonderful ladies, we are closing today with the thoughts of Grace. Grace is a wonderful sister that I met in my church Lighthouse Chapel International Midrand. I interviewed her after the service on Sunday. At first, she was scared (lol) but she finally let me ask her questions. The first time I went there( the church), she was standing by the door, I will never forget how she welcomed me with a big smile and a warm hug. If you are in the welcoming team, please ladies wear a beautiful smile. Welcome us with the love of Christ for people cannot come back just because they did not feel welcome. Stay blessed! Ladies Wonderfully Made: Morning Grace, thanks for giving us the opportunity to ask you some questions. Please can you introduce yourself ... Grace Ambourouet:  My name is Grace Fausther Ambourouet , I will turn the age of  24 on the 20th of August ( Happy birthday in advance sisi). I am studying Biomedecine at the Midrand Graduate Institute. In the church, I am the leade

The Woman behind the blog

Hello wonderful ladies in the Lord! Today, I just thought of talking to you a bit about myself. As you know for those who started reading my blog from the beginning, this blog is to encourage young Christian ladies in their walk with Christ. It was one of my project for this year  in Web page Design. Our lecturer asked us to design a blog about anything. I thought firstly of talking about Venice about how romantic this town is, but on a second thought I realized how pointless it was. I then started wondering what could I do with my blog. I wanted to express myself in the most freely way I knew and that how I realized that actually in Christ we are free so why not creating a blog about something that will involve my Christian life and strengthen those who will read me. I thank God for this blog is read by many young Christian ladies, ladies that I know and also ladies that have been recommended  by some of my friends. It might not have yet the impact I want it to have already b