Skip to main content

Ladies, consider your purpose as a Servant of Christ

Hello beautiful ladies in the Lord, I thank God once again for the time you spend here jsut to read. I am always impressed when I see that people still read even though there are no comments to show me posts are being read. What a shock. I want to believe God that you are doing well by His Grace. Always see the good even in the bad you may go through...It is difficult but it is wise to celebrate God even when things are not going our way for God is sovereign despise what happens. 

Today, I want to speak about the purpose of a servant. I believe that as Christians, we are all servants of Christ.We were created to have a fellowhip with Him and to serve Him beyond all. It is important to know  what is our purpose as a servant for it  delivers us from foolishness and filling gaps we are not supposed to fill. Let open our Bible in Isaiah 42: 1“Here is my servant, whom I uphold,   my chosen one in whom I delight;I will put my Spirit on him,  and he will bring justice to the nations. 

As we may know this verse is talking about Jesus. Jesus who was the Only One found worthy to bear the sins of the whole world. As I read this verse and ponder over it, God started to speak to me about the purpsoe of a servant. A servant must know firstly that he is a servant, that he depends on someone higher than him. Do you realize that you depend on God, that you cannot do it without Him? God said He poured out His Spirit upon Jesus but also upon the ones who serve Him. As a servant you will never do something that pleases God if you do not even have His Spirit. For if we are led by the Spirit we will never fulfill the desires of the flesh teaches us the Word of God. Sometimes we do things our way , we solve issues according to our understanding, as much as God gaves us minds to use them He gave also to us His Spirit who teaches us ALL things. A servant of God never works without the Holy Spirit.

Now what is our purpose as servants of Jesus? Well, the purpose of the servant of Christ is to preach to Gentiles and to show justice. The common mistake we sometimes do as Christians is to preach to someone who is already in Christ. It is true that we have to encourage each other and build eqch other in the Lord but when Jesus left this earth He said we should make disciples by preaching ( Mark 11: 15). When we read Mark 1:17 Jesus said Follow Me and I will make you fisher of men. Our purpose is to minister to Gentiles, those who do not know about Jesus. As servant of Christ, Christ expects us to glorify Him, to present Him to others. Arent you happy to be called His Servant? Every good servant wants to magnify His master.

Lastly, our purpose is to show justice. This is shown in Isaiah 42/1. Are our lives presenting a life of justice? Do we practice justice or are we found among the unrighteous? What is justice? I believe it is to do what is right not according to your own eyes but according to the Word of God.....May Christ help us to practise Justice, may He grant us Grace to minister to those who do not know Christ. From today, I see you be a good servant of Christ, I see you ministering to people who do not know Jesus, I see you be shameless and compelling people into the Kingdom of God and as you do so , I see God giving you more Grace and Strength in the name of Jesus.

With much love.

Lala.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies, do not compromise

Hello, LWM! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I did by the Grace of God. Today, I would like to encourage us to stay firm in our faith. I had a chat with a friend of mine over the weekend and we were discussing about who we must marry. It was going nowhere because the person believed that she could still date an unbeliever and still be in the Will of God. I did give her the scriptures which clearly showed that God would not allow such a relationship but it was a waste of time. I am believing God that He will convince her to accept this truth. Ladies, I would like to encourage us to stay firm and not compromise our faith in Christ. We cannot play with our life this way. Marriage is a lifetime commitment, so we better be careful when it comes to choose our partner for life. I was saying to the person that I understood her view but I did not support it. I understood the fact that she said " what if I fell in love with an unbeliever?, Am I sinning?". I have been there. I

Have your say: Let meet Fausther Ornelia Ambourouet

Hello wonderful ladies, we are closing today with the thoughts of Grace. Grace is a wonderful sister that I met in my church Lighthouse Chapel International Midrand. I interviewed her after the service on Sunday. At first, she was scared (lol) but she finally let me ask her questions. The first time I went there( the church), she was standing by the door, I will never forget how she welcomed me with a big smile and a warm hug. If you are in the welcoming team, please ladies wear a beautiful smile. Welcome us with the love of Christ for people cannot come back just because they did not feel welcome. Stay blessed! Ladies Wonderfully Made: Morning Grace, thanks for giving us the opportunity to ask you some questions. Please can you introduce yourself ... Grace Ambourouet:  My name is Grace Fausther Ambourouet , I will turn the age of  24 on the 20th of August ( Happy birthday in advance sisi). I am studying Biomedecine at the Midrand Graduate Institute. In the church, I am the leade

The Woman behind the blog

Hello wonderful ladies in the Lord! Today, I just thought of talking to you a bit about myself. As you know for those who started reading my blog from the beginning, this blog is to encourage young Christian ladies in their walk with Christ. It was one of my project for this year  in Web page Design. Our lecturer asked us to design a blog about anything. I thought firstly of talking about Venice about how romantic this town is, but on a second thought I realized how pointless it was. I then started wondering what could I do with my blog. I wanted to express myself in the most freely way I knew and that how I realized that actually in Christ we are free so why not creating a blog about something that will involve my Christian life and strengthen those who will read me. I thank God for this blog is read by many young Christian ladies, ladies that I know and also ladies that have been recommended  by some of my friends. It might not have yet the impact I want it to have already b