Skip to main content

Be thankful for who you are, ladies ...


Have you ever had the thought that you were an ugly woman? Have you ever told to yourself before that your nose was too big, your breast too small, or think that you will need a surgery in order to enlarge or reduce the size of your breast? Sometimes we compare ourselves to other women, we feel less, we feel so stupid even. Today, I want you to realize how beautiful you are.....Years ago, I thought that I was the ugliest girl in my family(lol, I know that is bad). I was so depressed and because I felt this way I was mistreating my little sisters, I was too jealous of them to see them happy. It was killing me. It took me sometimes to appreciate my beauty, if God made me, created me it means that I am beautiful. Can God, the beautiful One, create someone ugly? The Bible says that when He finished the creation of the earth and skies, and the waters and He saw that it was beautiful ! Ladies, let me tell you once again that you are beautiful!!!!!


I used to not love my toes as well( as you can see I had many issues with my self), I was even thinking to do a surgery once I start my professional career to give them a good shape. I was so depressed about how I look to the point that I could not even take the time to look at myself in the mirror, I was always feeling stupid and above all unpleasant to be looked at. If you, yourself are not happy about who you are, and how God made you do you think that others will be? Probably not. I lived having that low self esteem in me until I turned 18. On my 18th birthday after my bath, I decided to go in front of my mirror and have a look at myself. It was only then that I started realizing that " God, how beautiful I am". It was like I was looking at myself as God looks at me. I noticed that I have some hips, a beautiful smile, well shaped, what more to ask! Since then, I feel so good in my skin and people around me started looking at me in a different way. I must say even though I was receiving some compliments before I was 18, it was only from that moment that when people were complimenting me I was not only accepted their compliments but also receiving them with great joy, because I knew my worth, and how beautiful I am.


Ladies, you are beautiful. You are short like me, you are beautiful! You are black, white, orange(lol) whatever your skin colour may be you are beautiful! Is your breast big or small like me, you are beautiful. Come on ladies, God made me, He knows why He gave you a big breast or a small one, do not complain about it, rather be thankful for the woman you are, for your husband will be honored to have you as his wife just the way you are. Someone said once that " In order to be happy or to create happiness around you, you must firstly be happy about who you are". Be happy about who you are, no one is created as you are, no one is you. Since I was 18, I told to myself this thing" I will never again compare myself to someone else, I am beautiful and if I cannot enjoy the person I am who will do it? No one!" Enjoy the person you are, be happy about who you are and give thanks to God!!!!!!!




To all the women wonderfully made outta here!


Much love


Lala,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies, do not compromise

Hello, LWM! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I did by the Grace of God. Today, I would like to encourage us to stay firm in our faith. I had a chat with a friend of mine over the weekend and we were discussing about who we must marry. It was going nowhere because the person believed that she could still date an unbeliever and still be in the Will of God. I did give her the scriptures which clearly showed that God would not allow such a relationship but it was a waste of time. I am believing God that He will convince her to accept this truth. Ladies, I would like to encourage us to stay firm and not compromise our faith in Christ. We cannot play with our life this way. Marriage is a lifetime commitment, so we better be careful when it comes to choose our partner for life. I was saying to the person that I understood her view but I did not support it. I understood the fact that she said " what if I fell in love with an unbeliever?, Am I sinning?". I have been there. I

Have your say: Let meet Fausther Ornelia Ambourouet

Hello wonderful ladies, we are closing today with the thoughts of Grace. Grace is a wonderful sister that I met in my church Lighthouse Chapel International Midrand. I interviewed her after the service on Sunday. At first, she was scared (lol) but she finally let me ask her questions. The first time I went there( the church), she was standing by the door, I will never forget how she welcomed me with a big smile and a warm hug. If you are in the welcoming team, please ladies wear a beautiful smile. Welcome us with the love of Christ for people cannot come back just because they did not feel welcome. Stay blessed! Ladies Wonderfully Made: Morning Grace, thanks for giving us the opportunity to ask you some questions. Please can you introduce yourself ... Grace Ambourouet:  My name is Grace Fausther Ambourouet , I will turn the age of  24 on the 20th of August ( Happy birthday in advance sisi). I am studying Biomedecine at the Midrand Graduate Institute. In the church, I am the leade

The Woman behind the blog

Hello wonderful ladies in the Lord! Today, I just thought of talking to you a bit about myself. As you know for those who started reading my blog from the beginning, this blog is to encourage young Christian ladies in their walk with Christ. It was one of my project for this year  in Web page Design. Our lecturer asked us to design a blog about anything. I thought firstly of talking about Venice about how romantic this town is, but on a second thought I realized how pointless it was. I then started wondering what could I do with my blog. I wanted to express myself in the most freely way I knew and that how I realized that actually in Christ we are free so why not creating a blog about something that will involve my Christian life and strengthen those who will read me. I thank God for this blog is read by many young Christian ladies, ladies that I know and also ladies that have been recommended  by some of my friends. It might not have yet the impact I want it to have already b